NNB Security Agency is hiring full-time security guard officer in Washington, DC. We are hiring for following positions: unarmed guards, building security, pub, lounge & club security/bouncer, night patrol guards, hotel security, event security, front desk security, store security, physical security, ID checkers etc.
Under the direction of a supervisor, the Security Guard performs general security guard work to protect persons and property and to prevent losses due to accidents and incidents. Security guards service institutional, industrial or commercial property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry. Duties may include:
- patrol buildings and grounds of site
- observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- warning violators of rule infractions
- patrol assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- operating a motor vehicle for people and supply transport
- watch for and report irregularities such as fire hazards
- responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidence
- writing incident reports
- record data such as property damage
Qualifications and Requirements:
- must be 21 years of age
- must be able to pass a criminal background check & drug screen
- must be physical fit for heavy foot patrol (i.e. stand/walk 8 hours)
- must be able to read, write and speak English
- must have valid, active driver license
- must pass background screenings
- maintaining and exhibiting a professional look at all times
- the physical demands are based on the contract and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
A list of these job duties is inclusive of, but not limited to: candidates must be able to stand for extended periods of time; be able to lift, push, and/or pull at least 50 lbs.; be able to accommodate foot patrols on the interior & exterior of the assigned facility; be able to perform assigned duties regardless of inclement weather.
Associated topics: security services, security company, security company Washington DC, night patrol security officer, unarmed security guard, security guard services, event security for hire, security companies near me, security agency Washington DC, security patrol, physical security, hotel security, front desk security, bodyguards for hire, private security contractor, bouncers for hire